Learning to Become a Caregiver Training Kit (PDF)
190,00 $ – 1 425,00 $
TRAINING KIT. Learning to Become a Caregiver (PDF) helps caregivers adapt to their new role following the Alzheimer diagnostic of a parent.
Learning to Become a Caregiver Training Kit (PDF): Abstract
The Learning to Become a Caregiver training kit (PDF) helps caregivers adapt to their new role following the Alzheimer diagnostic of a parent. The training kit contains the practitioner’s guide and the caregiver’s workbook. It is meant to be used by healthcare professionals, associations, agencies or practitioners that want to help accompany caregivers.
The kit proposes 7 weekly sessions (about 90 min each) of individual therapy with a practitioner. Included exercises target the development of self-efficacy and on actions for caregivers to feel better equipped against uncertainty, thus decreasing the likelihood of psychological distress.
During these sessions, many subjects are covered:
- Sharing my preoccupations
- Facing difficulties
- Communicating to enjoy fulfilling moments with my parent
- Using my strengths and life experiences to help my parent
- Getting help from family members
- Learning about the resources in my area
- My accomplishments and what I’ve learned
Healthcare professionals, associations, agencies or practitioners that want to accompany caregivers of an elderly recently diagnosed with Alzheimer.
- Practitioner’s guide describing the intervention framework and its modalities (PDF, 6 853 kb, 144 pages)
- Caregiver’s workbook with illustrations and exercises (PDF, 1784 kb, 80 pages)
|Number of Pages|